- Move the camera and place near the object (you will see the object in front).
- Click on "Select Object" tool.
- Click on screen object position: then, the object is selected (you will see red box around it), and the related tools are displayed.
- Select "Scale Object".
- If none of axis buttons (X, Y, Z) is checked:
- Click on + or - button to change the scale of the object.
- Or multi-gesture with two fingers (like zoom on photos).
- If one axis button is checked, the scale change only for this axis
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
I see comment on Google Play saying "the objects created are too small". You can change size of objects with the scale tool. Follow this sequence: